Come, participate, and gain important knowledge, skills, and connections that can serve as the foundation for actions you can take to shape and strengthen Arizona’s workforce and education systems.
Presenters and topics have been carefully selected to lead each 50 minute session and ensure that the last 10 minutes is set apart to answer questions and for each contributor to develop a personal challenge goal based on what was learned and discussed in the session. Presentations include:
- Successful Methods of Incentivizing Incumbent and New Employees
- Business Tools to Help Build Arizona’s Workforce
- A Case Study in Cyber Security Workforce and Talent Pipelines in Arizona
- Tailoring Work and Classroom Experiences to Increase Job Matching
- Pathways to Prosperity: Career Connected Pathways in High Demand Sectors.
View past Conference Presentations or the Conference Photos.